If you take this tour you will see beautiful places, natural vistas and ride lovely horses. We visit some archeological sites that are not visited frequently, such as Cusilluchayoq (known as "Sacsayhuamansito" or "Sacsayhuaman boy" for its architecture similar to Sacsayhuaman). We also visit the Temple of the Moon. The tour also includes the famous Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo.
• 9:00 a.m. departure
• Arrive at 9:30 a.m. Pumamarca Wing Ranch estate. At 10:30 a.m., we ride the horses to visit Quillahua, Inkatambo Lake, Temple of the Moon, Cusilluchayoc, Qenqo and Sacsayhuaman.
• Return to Cusco 4:30 p.m.
• Guide in Spanish / English.
• Private transportation.
• Horses and saddles
• Clothing and comfortable shoes
• A rain poncho
• Camera or video camera (optional)
Tawantinsuyo Travel Tour Operator