URUBAMBA RIVER RAFTING
We pick you up at your hotel, after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River, at “CUSIPATA RIVER CAMP”, a private campground. The professional Rafting Guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. We would be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class II and III rapids. During the rainy season December to early March, the rapids can be class IV and IV plus.
Afterwards, we arrive to the take-out at "CUSIPATA RIVER CAMP", where a hot Sauna and hot showers will be waiting, also a full course lunch will be provided.
As an option can do ZIP-LINE over 4 cables across the river. Our return to Cusco should be around 5 in the afternoon. That evening you can look at the pictures of your trip at our office.
- Transportation from Cusco to the put-in at the river.
- All the rafting equipment, such as Helmet, Life jacket, paddle, self bailing Raft
- Spray Jacket, wet Suit, Safety kayaker.
- Professional English speaking Rafting guide
- Delicious lunch
- Transportation back from the River
IF YOU ARE SPENDING THE NIGHT:
- Tents with Mattresses
- Thatched roof for the tents
- One breakfast. Two lunches, One Dinner
- Sauna and Hot tub facilities
- Hot showers, toilets, fire place
- We have a nice bar and socializing area
Tawantinsuyo Travel Tour Operator